Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Made a Chicken



Best part of pre-baby vacation so far? I made a chicken. Seriously. Even though its deliciousness is but a memory I'm still basking in its glow. It was easy and delicious. How often does that happen? Carving it was less easy but fortunately there were no witnesses. Recipe here.

The next day the leftovers became part of this yummy chicken-artichoke-feta-flatbread.


I'm a bit in love with having this time each day to cook and to think about cooking (and with CBC's Best Recipes Ever). I have missed cooking that doesn't involve end-of-day-exhaustion and generally resorting to the frozen.

I am also pretty in love with these two:



Today they made their lists for Santa (early I know): empty Schooner boxes and twist ties.

2 comments:

  1. Because I can't spell the balck cats name I will just refer to him as the black cat. He looks kinda freaky in that box cause all you see are eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't spell black either it seems!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...