Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Observations from a Wednesday

(1) I'm kinda looking forward to going for a walk without having a little head bouncing on my bladder.

(2) I am going to have a hard time leaving my new affection for Dairy Queen behind when I no longer have this big belly to blame it on.

(3) My maternity budget looks excellent on paper. Much like all of its budget predecessors which never quite replicate themselves in reality. I should probably learn to make a better budget. I should probably be a bit more honest about how much I spend on clothes and restaurants.

(4) There is a baby flea market this Saturday just up the street from us. Babies + Flea Market + Saturday = Awesome. Let's not mention this to the budget.

(5) I am excited for red wine after May 23rd. I am almost just as excited for soft poached eggs.

(6) I read that one way to prepare kitties for the arrival of a baby is to taper off the affection shown to them. I can't imagine doing this and so will have to find someway to maintain current affection levels post-Frankie.

(7) I just ate way too much ice cream. See observation number two.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog - I hope you keep up with it after the arrival of Frankie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...