Monday, April 19, 2010

Frankie's First Tax Bill

We got a bill today that isn't due until after Frankie. Sure its a tax bill and it only comes twice a year but the fact that we could we could pay it after there is a little one home with us is pretty exciting. Holy.

The first official day of pre-baby break is going well. Lots of floor scrubbing and vacuuming which is how I'm justifying still being in my pajamas at this time of the day. I'm also starting to figure out that watching Birth Stories on TLC isn't quite the help I thought it would be. Today I saw a very lovely woman deliver her second baby in agonizing pain and then comment on how much easier it was than the first. Back to the denial that is Say Yes to the Dress.

I had been wondering if maybe this was too soon to leave work but lately it seems getting up and rolling over now each require their own pre-planning (and are pretty funny-looking I'm sure). Also, here's a rundown of how the last few nights have gone: 10pm bed, 12:30am pee, 3:30am pee, 4:30am and 5:00am cats being buggers, 6:00am hungry (and wishing I had ate something during any of the other four trips downstairs). Practice, practice, practice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...