Saturday, February 27, 2010

Something Old, Something New ...

I started looking at dresses this morning for Josh and Jill's wedding. Curled up in quilts with hot coffee in a snow storm looking for July-appropriate attire. Perfect Saturday morning.

I wish July was sooner. Like next month. Because if May appears to be some impossible point in the future July feels like it might not happen again until 2020. As in ten leap years where July keeps getting the ditch.

I think this will be the best wedding of all the weddings I've attended (which is four). I can't believe how zen the planning of it has been. Like "Oh, what? Wedding? Oh that? That's all done". Having a dentist appointment the next day causes me to loose sleep. I'd be a ball of bouncy panic from the first dress fitting until three weeks after it was over and these two are as cool as a couple of James Deans.

In honour of Josher, his big day, his most perfect fiance and all of our excitement, some photos of a littler Josher:



Some Things Never Change Part One


Some Things Never Change Part Two


3 comments:

  1. Josher was sure a cute baby. He turned out a pretty cute big guy as well, not a cute as a dressed up kitty but close. I love reading your blog and never know what you will come up with next.love mummer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you can feel his love for that kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...