Friday, February 26, 2010

The Little Melon Belly That Could

For the first time today someone I didn't know asked me when I was due. Even though most of the time I look down and think "that's funny, I don't remember swallowing a melon" it was still a bit weird.

This makes it official - I look pregnant! Woo! I will have to post some pictures of Frankie and I in our gamut of stretchy clothes soon.

There was this one other time at Christmas (as in more than two months ago and I had no belly at all but we pretended I did so that we could have something to celebrate) when I was ordering Thai food at the mall and the woman behind the counter said "you are four months pregnant - is it a boy or a girl"? Weird times nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...