Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mid-Week Round-Up

Superbowl Sunday (in the evening) is the very best day of the year to go to the grocery store. So empty!

Frank really likes grapefruit. She wouldn’t stop lusting after mine so I offered her a taste and she loved it. Instead of the sour baby face I was expecting she came back for more (and more and more). Avocado has also been a success. 

This evening it was minus twenty-three degrees with the wind chill. And I have a cold. No matter how much I ready myself for the month of February I’m never ready for February. Here’s to all day in our pajamas and take out hot and sour soup. 

We have high speed internet via the cable company that works great but comes out worse than dial up once our wireless router gets involved. Many thanks to all our neighbours with unsecured wireless networks that I borrow (and always put back when I’m done). 

Life is so much better with a good book. I recently finished The Bishop’s Man (very good) and have only a few pages left of Maggie Now by Betty Smith (who wrote A Tree Grows in Brooklyn). Any suggestions? 

Our sleep schedule transition is moving ahead with mixed results. Last night Frances slept from nine-thirty until six. Win. The previous two nights she woke up at four in the morning. Fail. 


Exploring the very bottom of the bib basket.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...