Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Ambitions: 

1. Make chocolates and salted caramels.

2. Host a holiday party

3. Make our stockings

4. Design and have holiday cards printed

5. Make three Christmas presents

6. Prepare a Feast of Seven Fishes 

7. Make tree ornaments



Holiday Reality:

1. Make salted caramels

2. Make our stockings

3. Design and have holiday cards printed

4. Make one and a half Christmas presents

I’m happy with this compromise although only numbers three and four are actually behind me. With R out at the new place and me busy with never napping baby, the planning of holiday parties and seafood feasts wasn’t feeling nearly as festive as it should. But look out fishies – next year it’s on.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah has an awesome knitting/crocheting stocking pattern - you should email/facebook her. I actually think I am getting one for christmas - santa's little elf might have told me;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps we will have some time when you come home to finish the list...stockings maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...