Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mama Brain

Even though we’re all still sleeping better (oh thank god we’re all still sleeping better) I continue to suffer from mama brain. 

Last night I took a glass of water, a multivitamin and a fish oil capsule with me upstairs. Once I was settled I scooped up two pill-sized items and popped them in my mouth. A little while later a small pink pill sitting on the night table jarred me out of my day dream. If the pink pill – the multivitamin – was still on the night table what did I swallow with the fish oil – a pen lid, an aquarium pebble, a piece of my watch? 

Naturally, my mind flashed to an emergency room full of doctors trying to figure out what to administer to reverse what I had administered. I still have no idea what it was but am happy to report no noticeable side effects.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...