Monday, October 11, 2010

Giving Thanks

This year I am thankful for the time and place in which I have come to have this little girl. For the opportunities and experiences that have lead here and that have fulfilled and prepared me as much as possible for the adventure that is parenthood. I am thankful for travel and study and more study and lazy morning and late night debate and seeing things for a second time and second chances and the smell of rain and the sea. For strife and for success and for the so-wonderful people with me through it all. But most of all this year I am thankful for the perspective and determination that all of this and more has helped me to find, that I can draw on in moments of doubt and difficulty, and that likewise adds meaning to our moments of joy, reflection and contentment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...