Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fancy Footwork



Aren't these lovely? After heading for a run on Wednesday and finding that my knees wanted to go home half way in I got to thinking about my runners. I've had them for almost eight years. They have served me well. So well in fact that I never thought of replacing them before now. This is probably taboo for someone who uses them as much as I do, but seriously, they seemed to be working fine.

So on Thursday Frankie and I headed to the mall in search of a new pair and found these. As soon as I tried them on I knew they were the ones. They fit perfect, are really comfortable and have great structural integrity (which the poor old pair lacked completely). I tried them out this evening and their awesomeness prevails. I think they (and not going for long walks in five dollar flip flops) are definitely going to undo the wrong doing that's been done to my knees.

1 comment:

  1. They look comfy! I just got a new pair too - big difference!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...