Thursday, April 1, 2010

For You a Thirsty Kitty

Oh blog. We've been together such a short time and already it seems I am neglecting you. Look at the last two posts - separated by a full week. But here's the thing: I have nine days of work left. Nine days! I know this sounds wonderful except that I have twenty-three days of things to wedge into these nine days. So if I am slightly less attentive in the next two weeks it's not because I've found another blog or decided to start a paper journal or anything like that. And just think after the sixteenth it will be all you and I and test babies and Say Yes to the Dress and knitting and gardening and getting ready for Frankie. Doesn't this sound lovely? In the meantime please enjoy this funny video of a cat and a tap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...