Wednesday, March 3, 2010

J-Lo Did What?

I've got some sweet sewing plans swirling around for the weekend. I'm going to pick up the supplies tonight so that I can just tumble into it whenever CBC hits its stride.

This will not be during DNTO. If this is what our national broadcaster thinks Canada's next generation wants to fill its ears with then I'll be sporting my best "I strongly disapprove of this CBC" face for some time to come. How about a DNDNTO - Definitely Not Definitely Not The Opera? How about I'm probably ninety-eight with some really good twenty-nine year old makeup?

If everything works out I'll be able to show you Frankie's favourite baby outfit. How do I know it will be Frankie's favourite? Because I'm the Mumma so I get to pick. If it doesn't work out let us never mention this again expect in relation to funny test baby photos.

Speaking of the test babies, we've just put them on their first diet. They seemed to be on board with the new food and new portions for about three days but then this morning they knocked a full container of yogurt off the counter and ate half of it - clearly an act of diet rebellion. Maybe we should get them some Speedos in the summer so that they feel its all been worth it? I think they would appreciate that.

We've added a few more pictures to the nursery - some birdies and a tree. I'm pretty sure Frankie is going to like how bright they are.



They are from a website called Free Your Soul: The Free Art Project - that's right free art! You can download any of the prints in PDF and for less than $2 we had these two made at the copy shop downtown. Last night when I was trying to remember the name of the website and "free art" in google was no help at all I resorted to my laptop's history. This wasn't any more successful but did confirm that I waste a lot of time online. Evil celebrity gossip sites.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Art Choices! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Mumma! You've got one the most important parenting responses perfected, "Because I'm your mother and I said so"! Ha ha. Careful, one look into those darling little sparkly baby eyes & little Frankie will be picking outfit combos of red, yellow, orange& purple while you're out shopping for a pony.
    Love the blog & love you, Auntie Chris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...