Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Minus Two Month Birthday

Dear Frankie,

Two months until tiny toes and cheeks. Two months until this little pod of four becomes a family of five. I think the test babies are preparing well - some of their fascination with your toys and crib has faded.

I think you're preparing well too. Lately, when you wriggle around and I put my hand on my belly you feel so determined. This has become one of my favorite things to do - hold on and try to guess which little limb you are stretching out. You are not even an outside baby yet and already you can make me drop everything just to drink you in.

Here are some other new things in your life:

Your dad is putting a beautiful new railing on the stairs today to prevent unnecessary tumbles (by both you and me).

You have had the hiccups three times in the last forty-eight hours making it feel like I have a mexican jumping bean in my belly.

You love the chocolate-vanilla soft serve at Lick-a-Treat. Okay so I love the chocolate-vanilla soft serve at Lick-a-Treat but I have to pin this new ice cream weaknesses on someone.

Your very thoughtful aunt and uncle and cousins sent you these last week cementing your most-stylish-baby-in-the-northend status:



And lastly we have started the family tree wall in your room. I can't wait to watch it grow along with you:


Love, love, love
Your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...