Friday, February 19, 2010

The Littlest Birds

Even the longest of days can be washed away if you turn the Be Good Tanyas up loud enough and dress your test babies in human clothes.

From the Tanyas:


Well I feel like an old hobo
I'm sad lonesome and blue
I was fair as the summer day
Now the summer days are through
You pass through places
And places pass through you
But you carry 'em with you
On the souls of your travellin' shoes

Well I love you so dearly I love you so clearly
Wake you up in the mornin' so early
Just to tell you I got the wanderin' blues
I got the wanderin' blues
And i'm gonna quit these ramblin' ways one of
these days soon
And I'll sing


The littlest birds sing the prettiest songs...
I wish I could play it for you (I'm working on it). It's pretty catchy.

From the Test Babies:




I feel kinda bad calling these sweet little things test babies - since we love them way more than test anythings - but it's pretty funny. Herr Flick (the black kitty) is so sedate when someone's dressing him. I think if he could understand he'd actually help put his little furry paws through the arm and leg holes. Other kitty - not so much.

3 comments:

  1. You better watch it... You cross dressed Matt as a child and now you are cross dressing and species cross dressing - serious animal cruelty issues are debatable here!

    Poor Nanimals :&

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the top one. He looks like a mean street kitty up to no good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...