Friday, October 7, 2011

This Week:

Bought a turkey and learned about brining. Delicious things await.

Had my first meeting as a board treasurer: less daunting and more fruitful than I was imagining.

Won a whole lot of money for this lovely project.

Brought in my neglected and very cold basil plants. Hoping that they can be coaxed back to life.

Learned that I have in fact had the chicken pox (hello surprise) and won't be needing the vaccine.

Had a girls night out. Kind of. We escaped to Value Village for an hour. It was awesome.

Started making banana bread on Monday. Finished it on Thursday. Am blaming its density on the long gestation. It still tastes great though. I love when I find a recipe and already have everything in the house to make it. I feel like this almost never happens.

Forgot almost everyday what day of the week it actually was.

Found some time to hang out in the online and found this:

Image
A beautiful bird drawing.

Image
A beautiful ring.

Image
Just poke holes in them. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...