Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray

I love my camera. I really do. And am so thankful that in it's five years, it's never been dropped, stepped on, spilt on, left behind or stolen. Sometimes though it can be a bit big. Like when I have three bags and a baby to carry. Or that time we went out for breakfast and other diners averted their eyes as we snapped the bean gumming her first pack of Premium Plus.

So after months of debate I got brave and bought a really great little camera. It fits in pockets and purses. It is wonderful. I'm not afraid for it's life when I take it on the boat and feel like I've already captured so much more of the everyday. Three cheers for small! 


Slide One 


Slide Two


Bikefest Baby (and handsome daddy)


Rock on Little Scoot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...