Thursday, May 5, 2011

Salty Dogs

Frances isn't big on shoes. I know - gasp. So far (despite the side eye from little old ladies at the grocery) we haven't pushed the issue. I read in a few places that its best for little feet to learn to walk with nothing on them. It helps with balance and bare feet are, um, awesome. Now that she's walking like its nobody's business and long days outside are surely ahead of us (in spite of yesterday's awful frigid sideways rain) I've been peeking on baby sandals here and there. 

A while back (and a few times since) baby Salt Water Sandals dared me to buy them. At first for their intense cuteness and later for their construction and durability (but really how cute are they). 


Today I decided to officially deem baby Salt Waters my May online purchase and now I can't find anywhere that ships these sweet little feet coverings to Canada. Zappos used to sell them but no longer ships outside the US. And naturally in scouring the online for a way to get them here I came across this:


Now I want a pair. A matching pair. And since I'm trying to keep to one online purchase per month I need to find somewhere that will ship both children's and adult's sizes to me - because two things so long as they are from the same store still count as one purchase, no? Please forward all genies and rabbit feet to the address below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...