Friday, December 10, 2010

Fun Facts Friday: Holiday Edition

1. Next to Thanksgiving, Christmas is my favourite holiday.

2. Last year I ate three boxes of clementines all by myself.

3. I could listen to Christmas music all year long. This is an inherited trait.

4. I’m pretty ambivalent about Christmas Day. It’s the lead up to it that I wish latest twice as long.

5. Egg nog makes me gag.

6. When I was eight my brother got a hockey net for Christmas. I snuck downstairs in the middle of the night and thought it was Santa’s porthole.

7. Optimal cranberry sauce to turkey ratio (2:1)

8. Busy malls don’t really bother me.

9. I have a really hard time not telling people what I’ve found for them for Christmas.

10. This will be my first Christmas not at “home” but in our new home. This is happy-sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...