Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Dispatches

1. We decided to try to buy a radio for the living room. Just a radio. Something without an alarm clock, CD player or place to dock something else. It was a total fail but gave us a good excuse to visit the flea market.

2. Yesterday morning there was another baby market. I swear they're having them every two months now. Frank and I popped in and picked out some fun baby musical instruments.

3. I've been watching the two maples that lean into our backyard for the past month, waiting for them to drop the last of their leaves. This week the wind finished the job. I'd planned to spend today raking the yard clean but (fortunately) it started snowing at six o'clock last night and hasn't stopped yet.

4. We tried to have sushi out Friday night but we started much too late. We ended up having our pop at the restaurant and taking everything else home. Frank's been really good on our other dining adventures but absolutely expires in the late evening.


5. We made two trips to the new place this weekend - one just to visit and one to catalogue the work to come. I remembered the camera on the second trip but it was cold and the bug was starting to fuss so we didn't dedicate too much time to snapping photos. 


Although it will probably go (in favour of something newer and stainless steel) I'm kind of in love with this old basin sink


First floor apartment living room - the floors need sanding and staining 
but its going to be a really nice space


First floor apartment pantry - little and cute 

1 comment:

  1. Ya if I was living in this apartment I would just want that big basin sink shined up and cleaned... and I LOVE the pantry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...