Monday, October 4, 2010

Mums and Books

I'm really enjoying babies and books. Like really really enjoying it. Frances was a dream baby again this week. She listened to the stories and watched the other babies and then put her head down on my shoulder and went to sleep. Although this is nice this isn't why I love it. 

I love it because I get to hear other moms say "nap schedule? what nap schedule?" I get to hear about babies learning to crawl, about other babies waking up way more than they should through the night, and about the ups and downs of introducing solid foods.

Google is great. It is great if I need to know the normal temperature of a three month old or how to even find a temperature or what to do about diaper rash in a cloth diapered baby. But its thousands of stories of babies at every age and stage doing exactly what Frances is doing have nothing on ten moms sitting crossed legged on a library floor when it comes to letting you know that through it all you're so not alone.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...