Thursday, September 9, 2010

You've Got Mail



Guess what arrived in the post yesterday? Not this delicious little baby - just her headband. I almost purchased two when placing the order but thought I should see how it fit and looked first. Now I wish I had ordered four.



And today after two inclement weather cancellations I passed my scooter test. Motorcycle test really but whose counting. R and I did the written portion together back in May but I thought I should probably wait until I didn't have such a big belly (and until my centre of gravity returned to normal) to take the balance test. I was so nervous. When I did my regular road test ten years ago I lost four points for taking turns too slowly. Guess what happens when you take turns too slowly on a scooter? The scooter runs over you after you fall under it. Not so good. But I didn't fall under it and it didn't run over me and so I am now licensed to drive this most awesome (and fuel efficient) of machines.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pic of Frankie on the Scoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting cuter and cuter every time I look at these pics!
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susanne. Hope your first week at school has been great - I know you're going to be amazing!

    Nikers - me too! I think she looks like a little James Deanette.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...