Friday, July 9, 2010

Good Morning Starshine

Internet Explorer is awful. Just awful. We don't use it at home and so I've never used it to look at this blog. Ick. Things are all over the place and the alignment is dreadful. How can a browser not be compatible with the mammoth that is blogger? I will never roll my eyes again at a web designer who points out all of its flaws and incompatibilities. And I promise if you peek at this little blog in Mozilla or Safari or Google Chrome it is much prettier.

On a much happier note - a smile! Frances is grinning just about everyday now. At first if you tapped her lips she would crack one but lately its all sorts of things like words ending in "y" or if you tickle her ear. She's most smiley in the morning. At first I thought she got this from her dad (early morning aficionado) but then I remembered that our mornings don't typically get underway until 10:30 or 11am so perhaps she gets it from me after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...