Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Firsts

Although Frances isn't walking or talking yet (can't be much longer now) we have had a week of important baby firsts:

(1) First trip to the mall. She slept soundly for our leisurely three hour trip (probably trying to entice us into bringing her again and again).

(2) First time nursing in public. When we're out and she gets antsy and I think she might be hungry it takes much strength not to plop myself down on the sidewalk and get feeding. But I resisted and she lasted and although I wasn't the coolest mama cat on a mall bench that day I think we passed.

(3) First sling ride. We gave our sling a test run in anticipation of our upcoming plane trip and it worked like a charm - as good if not better than all the online instructional videos promised it would. We are fully set to be jet setters now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...