Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's My Party


It's 9:30 here which means two and a half hours left of Frankie's estimated birthday. So far the wee one seems pretty content as (or where) is. I think he or she is waiting to make sure that this sunshine is going to last - no point rushing out for rain and wind. R thinks it's a sign that he or she takes after me and is getting an early start on being late for everything.

At my appointment on Friday the doctor made a May 31st appointment for induction. I had been hoping beyond hope that I would somehow evade the late first pregnancy rule that seems to play itself out pretty consistently around here - placing all my chips on the fact that there couldn't possibly be any more (or even enough) room left in this belly for this baby.

Although I'm a little disappointed I do feel a renewed excitement knowing that there is now at least a definite day on which we will meet the wee one. Until then you can probably find me walking. And walking. And walking. And eating spicy foods. And possibly walking while eating spicy foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...