Thursday, March 18, 2010

To Have And To Hold From This Day Forward

Tomorrow morning at 11am two of my most favourite people in the world will be slipping rings onto each others fingers and promising to be kind and patient and compassionate both in times of laughter and overwhelming gratitude and in those tougher (but much more fleeting) moments of doubt and frustration.



Here's to your wisdom Nika and your laughter Andrew. To your empathy Nika and your patience Andrew. To the humanity, generosity, spirit and inspiration you have both brought into my life. To your collective love of animals, sunsets, books, sandy beaches, red wine and campfires. I would not be me without the two of you.

1 comment:

  1. You mushy head you made me cry... also you have such a gift with writing wanna help me with my vows? HA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...