Friday, February 12, 2010

Test Baby Takes a Test Swing

On Friday night we bought a baby swing. It's so cute and our very first piece of baby furniture. Holy! Does it ever make the nursery feel official. So does this - only 98 days to go :)


(He's not giving you the stink eye. This is his "geez is this swing ever rocking me to sleep" face)

I can feel Frankie moving around and practicing little break dances with growing arms and legs at a pretty pace steady now. When the real jostling started I sort of imagined it to be like the Microsoft Word paperclip who taps on your screen to share helpful grammar tips. Tap, tap tap. Hi. Now I think it might be a polite request for more space though the doctor assures me that all is right in baby's belly-sized world.

In TV news, we are addicted to 'Till Debt Do Us Part. They run weekend marathons here on TLC (and by marathons I mean 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday - for reals). How do you overspend by $6000 a month and who keeps giving you credit cards? Now that we've committed the show's devices to memory and can recite all of Gail's helpful advice we've started our very own budget and accompanying receipt jars. I am ridiculously excited about this.



Sending you all the Love (and Silly Puns) of a Thousand Valentines.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous that you got a swing. Life saver of all baby items. In my house it replaces the crib, the floor, the bouncy chair and occasionally my lap. I LURVVVEEE the swing.

    I also love Til debt do us part. Hubby refuses to live out of the jars though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! It was your Facebook post a few months ago about the swing that immediately put it on my must-have list. Just looking at it makes me feel we can handle anything now.

    And I got the sling you posted about from Etsy. Keep the sage advice coming :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...